Monitored, Managed and More Secure
Eaton’s full range of network connectivity devices enable you to remotely monitor and manage your power quality equipment safely and securely.
From outlet-by-outlet energy consumption reports to temperature and humidity readings, connectivity devices give you full control of your power quality equipment and environment.
This high level of awareness and control helps you ensure business continuity.
The Eaton Gigabit Network (SNMP) Card improves power system reliability by providing warnings of pending issues to administrators and helps to perform orderly shutdown.
Eaton’s Network M2 Cards are compatible with Environmental Monitoring Probe Gen 2 (EMPDT1H1C2) for temperature, humidity and dry-contact monitoring and can be daisy-chained (up to 3 per host) allowing multiple sensor connection to a single host.
- Gigabit speed compatible with better performing, cost effective and widely deployed gigabit network switches.
- Cyber security enhancements for UL 2900-2-2 certification, including stronger encryption, configurable password policy and usage of CA and PKI signed certificates.
- Real-time clock with battery backup and linkage to NTP (Network Time Protocol) server.
- Secure SMTP for email alerts.
- Increased memory for improved operation and lager data storage.
- Modern user experience with latest web technology.